Sometimes, at moments of eclipse, thoughts still slip from our tongues. This could be the end of your career or friendship. The worst case is when you say something wrong to your girlfriend. Everything was okay and now she is staring at you as if you killed her puppet. To avoid such unpleasant situations, it is advisable to never say to a Russian woman the following things
- 1. My ex-girlfriend did it better. If you tell your Russian girlfriend that your ex cooked pasta better then she, you will get a proposal to return to that ex. On the other hand, your attempt to show how the girl is better than the previous one will cause nothing but pity and counterproductive consequences. Your girl wants to know what you think about her and why you are with her.
- 2. I don’t like your friends. If you do not want to violate the mutual affection and preserve the chances for the possibility of sex, try to behave with her friends respectfully. If the situation continues to get worse and worse, take a girlfriend away and ask her what the problem is. In most cases, such a friend just revolves around you and does not give you a chance to talk with your girl. Nevertheless, if a girl does not give up and does not treat you normally, then you should definitely tell your girlfriend about it. However, try to choose your words carefully and avoid offensive words. In this case, your arguments would be much more significant.
- 3. Obscene language. When emotions are overflowing, many people stop to think before they say anything. As a result, you can say aloud something irreparable. It is a shame, because the word effectively and efficiently captures the essence of what you are trying to say. Just use your vocabulary and find a synonym.
- 4. You are too good for me. If you repeat these words for several times, a Russian woman will start thinking you are right. What will be the result of such relationships? Behave as if you are a superstar and she is lucky to date with you. Women believe in what their man tell them.
- 5. If you love me, you will… It is a lame condition to get what you want. If you use this phrase, you will make an impression of a weak man. Russian girls love strong men. How can you prove you are strong enough to prolong relationships with her.
- 6. You behave just like your mother. Never compare your Russian bride with older women, even with her mother. She will always perceive it as something negative. It seems strange for foreigners, but it is better not to check it.
- 7. I do not care. If you are indifferent about what goes on round your girlfriend, your relationships have no future. You have to show your life through care and attention. If a Russian woman hears these words, she will do the same thing. I think you will not like it at all.
- 8. I am too busy. If you are busy to talk to your girl all the time, one day she will become busy for you. I mean busy with new relationships. Russian women need attention and you have to find time for her. I do not believe you have no two or three minutes a day for a telephone conversation. However, it works only if you are really busy.
If you say something, you will not be able to take it back. If you say something wrong to a Russian woman, try to sincerely explain why you said that. You come from different countries and you behave differently. You can use this argument at the beginning of your relationship. After you become close, treat her with respect and love. Love makes miracles come true. There is nothing impossible and you will manage to learn the phrases above not to pronounce them under any circumstances.